Saturday, February 21, 2009

We had a FANTASTIC Birthday Party!




Well my baby turned 7 this week and last night we had our first ever girls sleepover. It was so much fun! (I must admit I was a wee bit nervous--having done this several times with the boys...) Each of the girls was so much fun! We really enjoyed ourselves. Bailey wanted to have her own stamping class with her friends. So--we put together a mini scrapbook and headed into the stampin' studio. David took a couple of pictures for the girls to put into the album. It was truly a great time. This is definitely one of the reasons WHY I enjoy being a demonstrator. I LOVE spending time crafting with my daughter! This is a memory I will treasure for a long time to come.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great time was had by all! Happy Birthday, Bailey!