Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Little Paper Piecing Project


I thought I would share a little paper piecing project with you today. I have been working with a new stamp set called Fifth Avenue Floral. This stamp is fun because it looks fabulous stamped on white or colored cardstock and you don't have to watercolor/color it if you don't want to. It's a very versatile set! I used the new matching Oasis Designer Series Paper. I haven't used Basic Gray in a while and it was fun to break that out. The large flower is stamped with Basic Grey on Baja Breeze paper and cut out. I have 4 layers shown here. Each layer is popped up with a dimensional. I finished it off with my Whisper white taffeta ribbon. If you click on the photo you will get a closer look at the layers on the big flower!





1 comment:

Kim said...

Very nice. I love it!