Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Bird Day!


I love this cute little bird from the Good Friends stamp set! I am holding a really fun class this month entitled "Birds of a Feather Flock Together". You can click on my calendar below to see the info on the class. We will be using Good Friends stamp set, Good Morning Sunshine Designer Series paper and MATCHING chipboard!! I can't wait. I just thought it would be fun for the little bird to say "Happy Bird Day!". The sentiment stamp is from another set: Pun Fun. I hope you enjoy the bold bright blue it is from our In Color Family (Pacific Point Blue). I guess I have Pacific Point Blue on the brain because all day I have been dreaming about my trip next month to HAWAII. I am going to Kona, Hawaii on an incentive trip with Stampin' Up! I am really looking forward to it. I have NEVER been there!! Aloha :)

No comments: