Thursday, February 12, 2009

Some Last Minute Valentines!


I was just mailing off some last minute Valentine's Day cards and I thought I would share one of my favorites with you! I just can't get enough of this stamp set "Love You Much" from our new catalog. Every time I stamp with it I just feel happy. Evidently it makes my little girl feel the same way. Last night she had such a good time making a bag to put her Valentine's cards in. I was so impressed at her creativity. We have such great times together making crafts and stamping. It is one of the million things I love about having a little girl! This card is actually going to my grown son! I really miss him and I enjoy our visits together. He was here last weekend and I wanted to make sure that he knows he is loved --especially on Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so good, DJ! I have all these stinkin' valentines and not ONE in the mail! XO - Happy V-Day!