Monday, June 15, 2009

Sneak Peek: Asian Artistry


Here is a sneak peek at one of the NEW in Colors! and a Hostess set from the NEW catalog. Shhh!!! I wanted to use my new things and I just couldn't wait to share. They are like money in my pocket burning a huge hole! It is so exciting to have new colors and new stamps. I am cooking up some fun projects for this month and here is a sneak peek of just some of my new goodies. Did you get a load of the polka dotted ribbon?? Oooh la la!! It comes in every In Color this year.


The stamp set is Asian Atristry and I am using a fantastic sketch from Sweet Sunday . I used the colors Ruby Red, Soft Suede (NEW IN COLOR), Blush Blossom and Very Vanilla. I wondered what I would do with another brown. After using it I see that I am not going to be able to live without it! It is completely different from chocolate chip and close to cocoa. It seems like it has a green undertone. Reminds me of my Umber Crayola crayon I had as as a kid!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Great card! I'm so excited about the polka dotted in-color ribbon!

Karen Giron said...

OOooh, love that bamboo with the bird, that's so gorgeous! Nice colors too - great job with the sketch!