Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Last Day Of School-Woo Hoo!




Woo Hoo!! It's owlmost over... tomorrow is the last day of school for my kids. WOW I just can not believe this school year is ending. I am looking forward to spending time with my kids (and a little nervous about all those hours of entertaining...) We have some fun trips and activities planned. I hope we can squeeze them all in! Here are a few gifts I will be giving to some fabulous teachers tomorrow. Our school mascot is an OWL and our school colors are Pacific Point Blue and Pumpkin Pie!! (I would probably not put these colors together otherwise--but I had a good time with it.) I made a matching pen to go with the notebook. I used Good Morning Sunshine Designer Series Paper (on the LAST CHANCE accessories list AND is still available) I also used a chipboard set for our OWL mascot at our Elementary School. I used Chocolate Chip classic ink to dye the chipboard. Then I used Chococlate Chip Craft Ink and Clear Embossing Powder with the background stamp Sanded to make the owl stand out a bit. I am going to miss the Striped 5/8 Grosgrain Pacific Point Blue ribbon. It is so pretty. It is also STILL available on the Last Chance Acessories List. I know my daughter is looking forward to delivering these goodies to her teacher. She has insisted that tomorrow I make one for her too! Good thing I have a few supplies left to make a special one just for her!!

No comments: