Monday, June 8, 2009

Can you feel the Baja Breeze?


Here are some fun projects with a Last Chance color (BAJA BREEZE) that I am truly going to miss! The Specialty paper makes such fantastic 3-D boxes and projects that are very sturdy!




I used the Parisian Breeze Specialty paper to make this little box. I also used Kraft taffeta ribbon and Matchbox Message for the tag.


A catalog case.... with a few Denise style modifications :) I used the Matchbox Messages stamp set and punched it out with a 1 1/4 inch punch.



I used my Big Shot and the Top Note die cut to make the outside of the box. The top note box is made with cardboard and confetti white cardstock. Confetti is fun because it has all those speckles in the paper and really matches the mood and colors here. I inked up my Thoughts and Prayers stamp set for the sentiment and main image. First I inked the entire image with the Baja Breeze classic ink, then gently wiped off all the leaves and stems. I used an Always Artichoke marker and inked the greenery. I dotted the centers of the flowers with a Creamy Caramel Stampin' Write marker. Then for a little bling I added Flower Fusion and silver brads. Now I have to decide what to put in the box! Some tea bags and comfort items for sure.

1 comment:

O.t. Manary said...

Denise,

What a wonderful a marvelous job you do with all these little things.....

You're very creative...

Congrats!!!!