Monday, May 25, 2009

A Little Something for Someone



Here is a little basket full of goodies I made for a little someone! It was fun to put these all together. The milk carton is from a template that I print right onto the cardstock! I wrapped several handmade soaps with paper and added Regal Rose 5/8 grosgrain ribbon. I had such fun making the picture frame. I used the Heart to Heart punch to create a faux embossing technique with the hearts and then finished it off with a Die cut Bigz Butterfly which is embossed with Irridescent Ice. All of these goodies are made with the Designer Series Paper "Tea Party". The colors are some of my favorites. I love when Springtime comes around and we can really focus on Soft Subtles. I also used the stamp set "Oval All" from the Occasions Mini Catalog to create the tag for the candle.




No comments: