Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A CD Mini Album























I have been waiting for a nice sunny day to photograph my projects. Evidently one is NOT EVER going to happen. I have been waiting since Saturday. Today is Wednesday and my weatherman assures me I won't see the sun before next MONDAY. So... I am posting my project with overcast lighting. Ironically the products are from the GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE Designer Series. I guess it was all wishful thinking on my part. This is National Scrapbooking month and I wanted to kick the month off with a scrapbooking project. I plan to post some other fun scrapbooking projects over the next few weeks. I hope you enjoy. This idea for the CD mini album came from Jan Tinkleburg over at Splitcoast. I loved her ideas and thought I would put them to work!

1 comment:

Alex said...

Hi Denise!! I did not know you had a blog!! Very cute CD mini album - love this!!!! Hope the sun comes out soon for you!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex