Monday, March 9, 2009

You've Outdone Yourself Again!


here's a little card that I put together for a recent workshop with some fun new friends in Alexandria! We had a great time. I used to live in Alexandria about 20 years ago and I just moved back to the area. It sure was fun to drive down the historic areas and remember how much I love the history here! Okay--back to my card! I used the Congratulations stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration catalog for the sentiment. The paper is Lavendar Lace and Almost Amethyst and a little piece of Pink Pirouette paper. I stamped the Botanical Blooms stamp set with Staz-On and then stamped it again in Lavendar Lace and popped it up on a dimensional. I also used my scallop edge punch to make the bottom border. I love stamping lavendar lace ink onto the almost amethyst paper. Don't know why. It just makes me feel happy :)

No comments: