Friday, March 6, 2009

Felt like pulling out the Pretties Kit today!


Sometimes you just feel like busting out some bling! I haven't had time to use my Pretties Kit in a while and I just used a little bit of Classic ink. I first dyed the flower with an aqua painter using pumpkin pie ink. Then I went back and used a sponge dauber with more mustard ink just on the edges of the flower. You probably can't tell but I embossed the Botanical Blooms stamp set on the Kiwi Kiss layer to add a little bit of shine. I was using a color challenge and this is what I came up with. The colors are Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie and More mustard. I usually think of these as Fall colors so it was fun to use them for a "spring" time card. It finished it off with a little bit of Kiwi Kiss ribbon and a Button Latte.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is really pretty Denise - great job!