Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Milk Carton ...Got Milk, Duds?







Can you guess what the Milk Carton is filled with? Milk Duds of course! Duh! Well it was filled but as usual I had to sample some before I really filled it up. What started out as a quiet day is now a little less quiet as one of my children is "sick". I say "sick" because I am not convinced.

I got this template from Stampin' Up! As a demonstrator I get access to lots of really fun templates! This is another sample of the Tea Party paper I have been telling you about . The Yummy stamp set has the cutest little sayings! I love these funky spring colors. I have missed them! I am so ready for Spring. I am just done with all this snow. Maybe thinking about it will help it arrive a bit sooner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute, Denise! I've never made one of these, but now I just might have to try one. TFS!