Sunday, November 23, 2008

Season of Thanks!



Well yesterday was certainly a day to be Thankful! While driving on the beltway with the kids we had an ACCIDENT!! Thankfully none of us was hurt. I had to decide between hitting a car or a large object in the middle of the highway! I chose the object. It blew out my tire and I had to quickly get to the shoulder. I thought that my roadside assistance (USAA) would be there to help me out of the jam. No such luck. Thankfully--a kind tow truck driver just happened to stop and see if I needed help. Then he actually changed my tire for me right on the spot. I couldn't believe it. So I do indeed have a lot to be thankful for. I sure was a mess. I was just shaking like a leaf. My brain turned to mush at first! So. That brings me to my latest post- Season of Thanks Decor Elements. I made this display for my own home for the holidays. I used a fairly large shadow box and the large size Season of Thanks Decor Elements. Bailey and I really enjoyed decorating this box together. I think at Valentine's Day I am going to put some nice flowers inside! Thanks for stopping by! And remember that we all have so much to be greatful for this year. Regardless of our challenges, tribulations and problems --we are truly blessed. I am glad that we have this season to help us set aside time to remember how much we have to be thankful for.

2 comments:

Kim said...

WOW! I AM SO HAPPY YALL ARE OK! Hugs and kisses to you all. Miss yall!

Unknown said...

Hey, glad you are ok! So happy that you had a Good Samaritan!