Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday David!


Most of the birthdays in our family happen in a 2 week period. Today: It's my hubby's birthday! Can you believe he is still in his 30's?? So YES I DID rob him from the cradle... It sure is lonely on this side of 40. I decided to use some yummy designer series paper to wrap his gift! Bailey helped me with the tape and we put together this little gift. Shhh... the contents ARE secret! I hope Bailey will keep it to herself... For the card I used my Crazy for Cupcakes Stamp, A Little Birthday Cheer stamp set, Dazzling diamonds and a little bit of crystal effects for the cherries! Lastly for the paper I have Holiday Treasures, Old Olive and Baja Breeze. I do love making 3x3 gift cards because they are so quick! I have been saving all my scraps and cutting them into 3 inch strips. They are a perfect addition for these little gift cards.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow! Very nice. Tell David we say happy birthday down here.
Kim