Friday, October 24, 2008

Spooky!


I am getting into the Halloween spirit! I don't typically like Halloween. Since my kids are in elementary school I am starting to warm up to the holiday. I think one reason that I never liked halloween is that it is the same week as my birthday and well I don't really like my birthday either. Well at least there are fun projects to make to take my mind off of that!!
I have a few cards I received here from Kimberly Van Diepen and a swap card from Tami White from Founder's Circle. The paper bag album is one of my favorite projects ever! I love to scrapbook EVERY picture I take of my kids on Halloween. You know what I mean I know you do!
How do you like the spooky tree? I used chipboard and the Batty for You stamp set. Also a retired set called Booglie Eyes. My kids just love these sets. Well I am off to make Frankenstein treat bags for a neighborhood block party! Happy Haunting.

No comments: