Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I got my Create Back!

Well I used to have a cute little Create sign on my wall in my stamp room but a few months ago it fell off and broke. I tried not to take as a sign of anything... SO when the Decor Elements came out and Create was one of them I knew I had to have that!! However with the move I couldn't put it up until now. So here is a look at my new stamp room! I was really excited about how this looks on the wall. It really looks like it was painted! These elements are really easy to put up. I am going to be putting up several more in my new home and I will share the results with you soon.






1 comment:

Pam Long said...

HI Denise,
LOVE the "create" on your wall; perfect for the space.
You post blog each day???!!!! You put me to shame. ;-)
You did a great job at Shareen's Stampin' Up party. Go girl, I'm proud of you! I can tell you love it.
xoPam