Friday, April 10, 2009

New stamps new punches LOVE IT


I am so excited to share a little card I made this week. It is using my new products from the Occasions Mini catalog. The paper is called Walk in the Park and the stamp is Oval All. I love it when a stamp set has a matching punch! The punch is our new scallop oval Punch. Both the punch and the stamp set are part of Shelli's signature collection. I love her taste! I always forget how much I love basic Gray until I put it with pinks and blues. WOW it really comes alive. I made the flower with my new Big Shot Flower, Daisies#2. I really love an all white flower. So simple and elegant.
I used jumbo brads to hold together the daisy. I also used the Friends wheel with basic gray ink on whisper white paper. That wheel is so much fun. I have a special right now --if you order $40 in products from the Mini catalog you get a FREE STAMP under $10. Now that is a great bargain.

No comments: