Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The cutest gift!


I received the cutest gift ever yesterday! Kim Roberts (a fantastic member of my downline!!) sent me this VERY thoughtful gift. It is a mini photo album of pictures of me and my trip to St. George Utah for Founder's Circle! I just love it. I have no idea how she got the pictures but I was just squealing with delight! The book is made from chipboard using the Top Note Bigz die cut and the Big Shot machine. The YUMMY paper is Bella Rose DSP. The stamp set is Bella Blossoms and was cut out and popped up! It went right into my purse so I can show it off to everyone!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Aww! Now can I cry? What sweet words. I am so very happy that you liked it. It was my thanks to you. You are a wonderfull upline and a good friend. Miss you guys! Have a great Holiday and hope to see you soon. stampin hugs and love to you!
Kim Roberts